Wilson, Ill History
is situated in Round Grove
Township, on the Indiana,
Illinois & Iowa Railroad, six miles east of Dwight and twenty-six miles
northeast of Pontiac. The
population is 50. The Adams Express Company has an office here. The annual
output of tile from this station is 100,000 tiles; the shipments of grain for
1897 were 221 cars; corn 150,000 bushels; oats, 75,000 bushels.
Wilson Business Directory
W. Finnegan, Barber
K. Mathisen, Dry Goods, Groceries, Farm Machinery,
Coal and Tile.
K. Mathisen, Postmaster
F. Hill, Railroad and Express Agent
J. De Van, Contractor and Builder